Friday, December 14, 2007

A busy couple of days


Our days and nights have just become a whole lot busier. Our lives have truly been blessed with the new arrival of little Tucker McKean. He has brought us so much JOY we can not imagine a more perfect gift. Here are some of the things we love so much about him.


He makes the most adorable faces, and loves to sleep! That is great for me, because I am one tired mom!
We love his "Big" little feet and are learning to appretiate the difficulty that comes with changing a baby boys diaper.

His big sister Finley loves to hold him and give him kisses. She calls him "my baby" seeing them together melts my heart.

But most of all we love the sense of completeness that he brings to our family. We love you little guy...

3 comments:

Abi said...

Oh my Amy and Chad--Tucker he is absolutely adorable! That is such a special time right when a baby is born and I can see from the pictures that you are enjoying it. Finely and Tucker look so much alike I can't stand it. I totally see the family resemblance! Good luck with everything! I am so happy for you--and jealous! We need a boy in our famliy!

Mandy said...

He is absolutely adorable!! I cant wait to come see him. Such a cutie pie

Roney Family said...

You guys look like you are doing awesome. I love the name and he is so sweet. How cute that finley calls him her baby. I think that is the hardest part is keeping the bigger baby away from the littlier baby.

The Roney's send our love and congratulations to your family. He is so adorable!!!!