At its most basic level, the Christmas story is about a family.
Ever since that first Christmas night when Mary and Joseph welcomed baby Jesus into the world and began their family life together, Christmas always has and always will be about families.
-Newell
Monday, December 17, 2007
Christmas
Posted by
Amy
at
12/17/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So adorable. Nicely put. I am so excited that you have your new little addition. Cameron was born the 19th of December, so I know exactly how it feels to have an addition like that at that time. He is such a sweet little boy. And Finley looks like she just adores him!
They are both so cute! Lucas and Sunny are 18 months apart and Lucas was so thrilled to have that little baby to hold and kiss. It's so fun because you have this little tiny baby, but your "older child" is still a baby too! I remember taking pictures of them lying in their diapers in the crib together. When Sunny was born suddenly our little baby Lucas looked so HUGE to us compared to Sunny. Good times.
I love those pictures! I wish I could see him!
Post a Comment