Monday, December 17, 2007

one week old

WOW how time has flown by! Tucker is already one week old!!!
  • He is awake for about 15 min. a day sleeping is his favorite past time
  • He is a champ at eating, and is already back up to his birth weight of 6.15 lbs.
  • His belly button has fallen off
  • He is patiently enduring the endless poking and prodding of his curious sister
  • He makes you smile every time you look at him
Heres to a great first week of life!

5 comments:

merideth said...

beautiful pictures. such dark hair. what a cutie!congratulations!

Tracy said...

I think red is his colour!

ali said...

oh that last picture is precious!

Mandy said...

Your probably super busy and tired but when you a moment give me a call I have a little something I'd like to drop off to Tucker...such a cutie by the way ;)

Roney Family said...

So sweet!!!!!