Thursday, December 20, 2007

Was I really prepared for this...





...I don't think I could have ever been.

7 comments:

Roney Family said...

He sure is adorable. I know what you mean about what the older one does. She is just super curious about the new addition and where she falls in line. I remember those days well. Good luck my friend. One piece of advice. Never leave the baby alone with her for one second. I have found that my little munchkins that were around 20 months loved feeding there little newborn sister with food or toys in the mouth of the newborn. VERY SCARY. Even having the toddler trying to pick up the baby or shove a binkie in the babies mouth. Good luck!!!!!!! I know you are going to be fabulous with two!

Newmans said...

He is so precious. Congrats!! I haven't been in the blogging world for a while, I can't believe your little guy is already here. Those are the sweetest pictures!

Abi said...

Cute! He is so so so so cute! It's amazing that I am alive still being the 7th of 12. My mom caught my little brother pocking my eyes out when I was in my bassinet. I remember putting stickers all over my sisters face when I was in Kindergarten. --oh and I dropped my baby brother on his head once too. I think it was one of the worst moments of my entire life!!! Good luck with everything. I am jealous of that little boy. I will have to ask santa for one! JK

Steph said...

Amy - those pictures are great! What beautiful kids. I hope all is going well for you.
Love Steph(your dixie roomie)

Roney Family said...

Amy, you are awesome. There is room at our place if you need to stay somewhere. let us know if you have extra time, we could roast marshmellow, swim, and do some fun things.

I do have one boy name that I have been holding out for. I am going in for another ultra sound. It would be wonderful if they changed there mind and said that I was having a Boy. But our Boy name is Dallin. I love it because it is a youthful name and can also be a great grown up name. Uncle Dallin sounds cute. I am lame on names though. Some other to try are, Gray, Benson (sarah decker named her son Grayson, I think that is cute) Chase, Deacon, another cute boy name is Ensley, we are using it for our girl middle name but its reagans dad middle name. Miles, Milo, the list could go on with thoughts in my head. But they never work because reagan doesn't like em. Those are just some suggestions. Good luck with that girl. I think Tucker is adorable though. Remember to think in the future, Baby whatever, Uncle Whatever, Hi im So in so with whatever company, This is my brother... Grandpa Tucker.. And so on. That is what I have been thinking of. I think Aunti Sailor sounds cute.. Good luck my friend!

The Eberhardts said...

congrats to you and chad. we love to see y'all so happy. come visit dallas, we'd love to have the whole fam!
linds, dave, linc, and kate

chipsgirls said...

Those are such cute pictures and your little boy is adorable. I love the dark hair. It is amazing to have a new baby at Christmas time. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Chippings