Saturday, November 17, 2007

baby shower


Tonight some of my girlfriends threw me a great baby shower. I wasn't expecting a shower for our second child but one of them said to me, "...every baby deserves a shower." So nice!!! Yummy food, great company and spoiled with gifts. Is there a better way to spend a Saturday night?! Thanks ladies!
So here are the thoughtful things Tucker received.

(According to the polls I'm going to try out the name Tucker for size... So far so good, I haven't slipped up once and dropped an F-bomb.)

ME OH MY! You mean to tell me this fat lady has another 5 weeks of pregnancy left!

This week I pulled out the pack and play for a friends little girl to nap in. I thought I might as well leave it up since the little guy is soon to be on his way.
Boy did Finley love it!!!
She thought it was her own private little bounce house. She actually refused to get out. I'm a little doubtful she will learn the concept of sharing before her baby brother gets here.

Are we in for some fun times or what!?!


3 comments:

ali said...

Amy, you look GREAT! I am soooo jealous that you only have 5 weeks left! That's NOTHING!

Looks like you got lots of cute gifts.

Abi said...

You look so dang cute! I am excited for you that you are near the end. That must be so nice for you!

Tracy said...

Amy, you're going to laugh! I was just looking at your blog with all three of my kids and when they saw the picture of you pregnant above they all said "It's you mommy!" They all seriously think that it's a picture of me! Not a picture of someone who looks like me. I can't seem to convince them otherwise. I showed Lucas the picture of you and Chad at the top and he said "That's you and Daddy when he was younger!"
My kids are crazy! They also think that in the picture of me (you) that I have a balloon under my (your) shirt.