Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rattails...












Do not underestimate this species!

The Rat Tail is the sacred cousin to the mullet. It is found most commonly among male adolescents.

Within the Rat Tail species, there are two major classifications: The Dumb Bully (on the left) and the Techie Dork(on the right). They have NOTHING in common, yet they still share a unique bond unknowingly...the Ratullet.

P.S. Nice pants, Bully


I'm just saying...

(Click on Fin's picture for a better view of her progress. "Splinter" might be a good nickname...)


4 comments:

ali said...

way to go fin. you are well on your way to making the rattail hall of fame! i've never seen a more beautiful curly cord growing from the nape of one's neck!

Amy Gelwix said...

Funny about the rattail. I don't know what category Larry would fit in to but a little bit of Lar trivia is that he did come back from a haircut once with a little rattail. I believed his mom soon clipped it.

chipsgirls said...

That hair is way to cute to be put in that category. Little Jada had a real rat tail just like the picture on the right. I was ready to cut it when she was about 6 months old, but Chip insisted that it was her trademark so she had it until she was 1 when he finally thought we could part with it. Wish I could post a pic of it for you to amire.

Admin said...

Confession....when I was a kid I wanted a rattail really bad. I thought they were tough. Shirley wouldn't have it, phew!