In our house Sundays are quite possibly the most stressful days of the week. We meet for church from 12:30-3:30pm, so nap time is ruined! We take turns spending most of the three hours out in the hall trying to keep Finley occupied. She knocks on all of the doors and loves to jump around on the stairs. Making the most noise possible seems to be her number one priority. Yesterday I pulled Chad out of class and we left 20 min. early. I thought I was going to go into labor if I had to hold onto her for one more minute.
I know most parents go through these years with similar stories. But unfortunately it doesn't make the reality of it any easier to deal with. After church she is more wired then ever. For all we know she is sneeking Red Bull into her sippy cup. These are some pics of her right after dinner. The house is a disaster and she has figured out how to undress herself. She my little energizer bunny. She keeps going and going and going...
Monday, October 1, 2007
Oh Sundays...
Posted by
Amy
at
10/01/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tori goes into nursery the Sunday after General Conference. We can't wait! We will only have to deal with her for the first hour and then she's someone else's problem!
Nursery can't come soon enough. At least she will be in there in time for the next baby to be born! The 4th Sunday in November is when she goes in. So I will hopefully have 2 Sundays without kids before the little guy is born.
Have you sent her photo's into a modeling agency or comedy central. She could be bringing in all the mula. No joke
Post a Comment