Most dinnertimes around here are disasters. Finley ends up flinging almost her entire meal either across the table, on the floor or all over us. She is a DIFFICULT eater. I told her pediatrician that meal time is one of the most stress-filled times of the day at our house. He reassured me that she would get all of the nutrients she needed if I provided her with options at mealtime and a balanced diet. Some days she can get away with a lick of an orange and a bite of toast, while other days she seems to eat everything I put in front of her.
Saturday was a good night though so I thought I would document it. Not only did she eat most of her food but she also learned to drink out of a cup on her own. Little miss independent. Now if she could only learn how to brush her own teeth and change her own diaper we would be set!
Monday, October 1, 2007
A Dinnertime Breakthrough
Posted by
Amy
at
10/01/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such a big girl. I love that they don't mind drinking all their backwash. Delish!
And Wrigley gets the sweet end of the deal with all those table scraps.
Aims,
Boy does this bring back so many memories of Jefferson making me laugh. She is just the cutest girl I have ever seen. The looks she gave when she was dipping the bun into the water and then a piece of the sogging bread falls in was beyond funny to me. I am in love with Finny.
Post a Comment