Monday, October 1, 2007

Baby Nemo



This house is becoming baby central! Fin just got her first little baby. She LOVES her new little friend.

3 comments:

Roney Family said...

So adorable. I love it when they discover new things. It's so fun to watch them grow and take in the world.

ali said...

What a little girl! Although, i think Jack would enjoy a stroller just like that.

Ashley Shepherd said...

hey aims,
this footage cracks me up!! I played it about 10 times and was laughing so hard. It makes me excited for all that's ahead for Sarah. I love that you are doing these little video segments. What makes me laugh is that Finley is carrying the baby by her legs and then gets distracted and lays her on the ground face first. She's gonna be great with her baby bro. I can't wait to meet " Mad Max, the desert racer." That's what I'll call him if that's what your naming him. One more thing, can you send me that baby stroller and babes once Funnily out grows that stage? No joke I love it! Sorry this is so long. J/k I just miss you sooooo much!!!
Ashes, Jeffer, & Sarah Beara Bendio