Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dresing up is fun for Who?

We all know who has the most fun with this activity. Poor Wrigley, this is usually a daily ritual around here. The attention doesn't really seem to bother Wrig much. When she's had enough for one day she'll just get up and walk away.

5 comments:

ali said...

Baby's got BACK!

You really found a gem of a dog to put up with Fin's antics!

Cindy said...

She's adorable I cannot believe she's walking so well and that wrigley is so good with her. How about that Plumber's crack?

Katie said...

That is so fun, Wrig what a sport. makes me miss Lou dog. so I read a lot with my book club and I have a lot of books I will email you the list this week.

Roney Family said...

I love it. She is so lucky the dog will let her play. It's like her sibling, but she cant talk back!

Tracy said...

That video is hilarious! I love how patient Wrigley is with her eventhough you can tell that he doesn't really want to play along, but he does anyway. He's so tolerant and she's so cute!