Its been a while. We are in the process of selling our home and it has been all consuming! Cute little Finley is always trying to help make messes. What she doesn't realize is that we could use a little more help to "CLEAN" messes. Someday she'll understand... maybe!
***This photo was not staged. She really walks around like this! She is a crackup!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Hello again!
Posted by
Amy
at
8/07/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Did Fin get a haircut? She is so cute. Is that a squeegee (sp?) she is holding? Maybe she is trying to be more helpful than you give her credit for.
PS. I hate your baby counter. It haunts me that you are like 500 days ahead of me!
Where are you moving to?
We are moving back to SLC. And Fin didn't get a haircut. That's what she looks like every morning when its slicked back, give her a half hour and it becomes the lions mane we all know and love!
That is awesome that you are moving to Utah. At least I go there once a year. You are awesome. This is your second pregnancy and also the second time you have moved while being pregnant. You are a stronger woman then me. Good luck with the move. Reagan and I were hoping you would be moving back here to CA. But good luck with everything! Fin looks adorable as usual.
Hey Amy! This blog world is crazy, I've found all my old friends from Cali! I miss all you guys, it's so fun to see your cute family and learn what you've been up to. Let me know what your email is and I'll invite you to my blog - had to password protect due to crazy people :S. My email is janellenewman@yahoo.com.
Whoops, i gave you the wrong email, it's janellenewman@gmail.com. And congrats on the 2nd pregnancy, that's so exciting!
Post a Comment