We had such a FUN trip to the beach last weekend! The food was delicious and the weather was great (well it was a little chilly, you could probably tell by the way Finley was dressed). Some stranger actually said laughing, "The only way she can get away with wearing that outfit is because she is so darn cute...She looks like some kind of fancy rooster!" She did look a little silly wearing jeans under her dress and then topping it off with a read hooded sweatshirt. But I want my baby warm. She loved playing in the sand with her dad. It was such a relaxing afternoon. We are lucky to live in such a beautiful place!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Saturday at Cannon Beach
Posted by
Amy
at
8/25/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love that Naartjie dress with the pants. I will have to try it sometime with the girls. How fun that she went to the beach. I think I love the picture the most that she was out cold! I love all the updated pictures!
You are the cutest family ever. And what?! Chad works out? I am so baffeled at the bike ride- way to go Fats!! I can't wait to see you guys in January. When is the big move taking place? I hope all is going well and falling into place- selling the house... the baby.... etc! Love you guys :)
Post a Comment