Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Me

The job I liked most:
Candy Taster (when I was 12 years old) for Amoral Candy Factories in Chicago they would pay us $10 and give us a bag full of candy just to taste test other CANDY can you think of a better job!

The jobs I liked least:
1. Fish Factory Worker, Peter Pans Seafoods, Valdez Alaska
2. Cherry Factory line worker. I really can't think of worse work then factory line work.

Favorite Movie:
Bottle Rocket, I think I've seen it over 100 times...It still makes me laugh.
HATE, HATE, HATE scary movies, I can't even watch commercials for them!

Places I've lived:
I've lived in 14 cities across the country and in 7 cities abroad, but my favorite place I've lived is Southern Utah. To me it's one of the most beautiful places in the world. The day I had to move I actually cried. That's a huge deal for me since I usually cry about once every other year.

Shows I enjoy:
The Today Show, 30 Rock, Lost, Desperate Housewives, and Barefoot Contessa (this is my #1 show right now, its on twice a day)

The 1st time I saw Chad...
Well I was in shock, (we actually liked each other in 5th grade). He ran into me on campus at the U. I hadn't seen or talked to him in over 13 years. He was tall dark and handsome. What more can you ask for. I couldn't tell if he was married because his hands were in his pockets. Turns out he was mine for the taking. I knew after our 1st week together, he was the one for me. We still dated for another year and a half though.

Places I've vacationed:
1. Puerto Rico, I have family on my moms side who still live there.
2. Interlocken Switzerland, an outdoor enthusiasts mecca
3. Machu Pichu Peru
4. Cairo Egypt, and Petra Jordan, a dream come true. I grew up as an Indiana Jones fanatic!
5. Denali National Park, Alaska - GO PREPARED!

Favorite Foods:
Hummus and pita Greek food rules, so does watermelon, grilled tuna fish sandwiches, Dr. Pepper, and smores. (Believe it or not thats the combination of food I am eating right now! pregnancy , you gotta love it!)

There you have it that's me in a nutshell.

5 comments:

ali said...

So fun getting to know you better. I want to be a candy taster. Well, I kind of am...unofficially.

Katie said...

Tagg me!! You are so adventurous fun to hear alot of things I had no idea about.

Amy said...

Katie you are tagged! Use Ali's questions though I didn't fill the all out. Can't wait to read yours.

brooklyn said...

hey amy! fun to you you're up there making darling babies and enjoying life still!

brooklyn said...

p.s. object now or forever be linked so we can stalk you guys!