Friday, July 13, 2007

We are having a what....!

Today was a very exciting day for the Cannon's! We are thrilled to be welcoming a little baby boy into our family this coming Christmas. Chad had a dream that this baby was going to be a boy and he was right. He was also right about Finley, he had a 50/50 shot so I won't give him too much credit, although technically it was all up to him. I guess secretly I really was hoping for a little boy too. The technician said he has a very healthy and beautiful heart and that he looks perfect. We can't wait to meet our little Christmas baby, only 5 more months to go! We love you little guy.


Here is a little help for those of you who are ultra sound challenged:
Our baby boys head is to the right and chest is to the left. This is a side profile he is laying on his back with his nose up in the air.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

That great! Hopefully your little boy will be a nice calm one. Not like my curious Jack!

Katie said...

Yahoo, that is so great I am so excited you guys are set. We sure love having a little boy!!

Sheri said...

Amy, Check out this website and add a widget to your blog. I thought this one was cool. Floating baby. http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/baby-ticker

Amy Gelwix said...

I'm so happy for you! What a wonderful day, and especially to know all is healthy and sound. And we aren't far behind you...your little boy will have a Gelwix friend around Jan. 4th!

ali said...

It's the boy Chad's always wanted! Yahoo! Now we need a girl and then none of our children will have to look beyond the Cannon family for their mates.

we are so excited for you. Oh, and I am already 6 weeks along. so, maybe that makes us only 11-12 weeks apart?

Mandy said...

Congratulations!! I didnt think to ask how you were feeling when we talked the other day. I was a little to wrapped up in my own family events. Looks like all is going well! We're so happy for you! Keep in touch

THE ORIVIN's said...

We are so excited for grandbaby #4. Keep them coming. Love you baby Max??