This is one of her funniest times recorded. We love to hear her laugh!, and she does it quite often. Her "happy hour" starts right before bedtime. I think its our favorite part of the day! She is one silly girl.
This clip got a little messed up but you can get the gist of it. The laughing went on for a while and at one point she had laughed so hard she made herself cry. I thought she might even throw up (she's been known to do that). Anyway all of that was recorded over by some trivial bathtime shots. I was really bummed out. At least we were able to save some of the fun. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Bubble Time
Posted by
Amy
at
7/19/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
she is soo dang cute! congratulations on the new boy. we miss you guys. molls
That was the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a great clip, I think this would make anyones day. That laugh is to die for. Amy & Chad she is the CUTEST GIRL I have ever seen, I now wish you were having another girl! Even though I think boys are the best!!! Good talking to you today Amy I am glad you are feeling better and keep me posted about your plans
oh dangit! I cannot believe that laugh! I have never heard a baby laugh that hard. now I wan't to blow jack bubbles, but I am sure he would just sit there and stare.
I'm sure that Jack would have a great laugh if you blew the bubbles and Troy got down and acted like a dog. If you try it make sure you record it. If Jack doesn't laugh, I'm sure we will!
Post a Comment