Fin is almost 14 months old and seems to be growing bigger by the minute. She is pretty tall for her age and people alway think that she is older then what she really is. She is definitely a handful. Some days I can't wait until her dad gets home so I can have a little break. But yesterday was an especially good day. She was making me laugh so hard!
At breakfast her chair faces our big pear tree that is off our deck. While I was trying to coax her into eating, she kept pointing to the tree and saying, "dogbird, dogbird"! We have a million different kinds of birds that nest in our tree, and she is alway saying birdy but not this time. So I turned to look, and sure enough stuck high in the branches was a striped cat. She does't know the word for cat yet, so I thought it was pretty smart that she put those two words together. A cat looks like a dog and birds live in trees so "dogbird" made perfect sense!
Her new favorite foods to eat are:
watermellon, peaches (she has to hold the whole peach herself though), raspberries, spaghetti carbonara, and rootbeer.
Her vocabulary has expanded to include:
Daddy, dad, mommy mom (although she almost always calls me Amy, or Aim) doggy, dog, wrigley (a little garbled), ducky, birdy, tree, ball, book, looky, look, more, no (she normally uses this when I ask, "Are you ready for naptime"), love you, hi, amba (amber), and grama.
These are some rare shots. I hardly ever have a chance to watch her fast asleep anymore. After a long hard hard game of fetch with Wrigley she was out cold. What an angel when she is sleeping!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Look at what I can do!
Posted by
Amy
at
7/20/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Smart Cookie she is!!
She looks so sweet and peaceful. Give her a kiss from Grandma Cindy.
Post a Comment