I can't tell you how gratifying it is to finally give a gift that the recipient actually loves. I say finally because I am not a great gift giver. Usually I am a really LAME gift giver. I have been know to give a lot of IOU gifts which no one ever likes to receive. An example would be one year I gave my brother a trip to NYC for New Years Eve I wrapped up a magazine cutout of the Big Apple and in sharpie wrote "redeemable in the year 2000", 1997 was the Christmas I gave that lame gift... and did we ever go. Well sadly no. I also give gifts that I can borrow and use myself which actually may be worse then the redeemable gift. I'm sure my mom and sisters hated to open their gifts and quickly realize that it was something I loved, and would soon be taking it over. But this year for Chad's birthday I managed to get him a non clothing-only he could use-gift, and it was a big success. I bought him a brand new baseball glove. The excitement on his face said it all!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Chad beloved birthday gift
Posted by
Amy
at
7/13/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment