Last month our girl was the Star of the Week at preschool. She picked out some of her favorite photos from this year and we set to work. Here is some of what we came up with. She covered every inch of her white poster board with paint, glitter, jewels, stickers, and little self portraits. She is my favorite little girl in the world!























7 comments:
Finley love your smile it makes me happy! Love you.
darling. i love the picture captions.
Woman why won't you ever call me back? Also, leave it to you to make photographs of stuffed animals interesting.
We need some Amy and Chad love. Plus Owen told me sleepovers are awesome. I asked him when he ever had one. He said with Finley. Maybe we should have another before they are in college making it slightly inappropriate.
She's such a cute kid! And she seems like she has such a great personality. I so wish we lived closer. I'm sure she would get along with Tori famously.
She is so dang cute! Will you please squeeze them both for me?? (Yes, I am aware that that is my mom's saying...)
SO dArLiNg!!!!! Your pics are amazing sister!!!
LOve, love, love all the adorable pics that look straight out of a trendy, hipster magazine! Sweet,sassy, spunky kids.....what would the world be without em? Wish our kids could be buds- aka co-conspirators! :) much love
Post a Comment