Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winter

spur of the moment sundance film festival- park city
awesome night with mom and sis
delicious steak & fish tacos
movie: the mill and the cross - very experimental


I am freezing here. Anybody else. AAHHHH! I was talking to a friend on the phone yesterday. We were talking about wintertime, and bitter cold, gray skies, runny noses and what do you do to pass the time. And where do you get the energy you need to do that thing that will keep you sane. And how do you do it with little kids. We went on and on and then I said this,

You have to create your own amazing.


I said that? I think I'm gonna do it. Good times here we come.

Today:
Pancakes 'n berry smoothies
ballet
preschool
and then.....back to school for me
That's right found a babysitter and I'm gonna learn me somethin' new!
So excited to shovel myself out of my wintertime blues...
How 'bout you?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your idea it is up to us to create the amazing day everyday we had grapefruit and going to parade of homes, dinner and a movie...Life change when you get old.

Stacie said...

Are you doing classes for photography? One thing I don't miss about Utah is the freezing winter! Yesterday it was 78 degrees out here in Richmond :)

ali said...

Geez Socrates....create your own amazing....

I'm going to start calling you for all my advice from here on out.