If you know Chad you know that he love baseball. He plays softball every chance he gets. We have gone to a number of his games and the kids love to yell at him from the stands. I told Finley that we were going to see her dad today at work.
Oh mom, that is gonna be so much fun! I'm gonna say, "Hit a home run dad!!!" He's gonna be so happy.
Apparently Fin is still under the impression that her father plays ball for a living. I called Chad and told him we won't be coming up when we get to his office. I can't bring myself to disappoint her.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Oh the deception
Posted by
Amy
at
3/10/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
baseball, huh?
better than thinking he works at in-and-out.
why did I take a picture of wade in the background? I have a better one on my camera I'll send you.
My kids think all I do is sleep, oh and play on the computer. Unfortunately they are probably right.
Post a Comment