Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Birthday Boy


Take me out to the ball game...Take me out with the crowd...buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.. I don't care if I ever get back....let me root, root, root, for the home team...if they don't win it's a shame...For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."


We ate hot pretzels, nachos, Chicago dogs... complete with cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and relish... chips, pop and candy, candy, candy. I should have passed out toothbrushes and tums as party favors instead of high pitched baseball whistles and bubble gum.

We watched The Sand Lot and swung at a baseball pinata. The best part of the night (according to some) was when my nephew Drew cracked me right across the forehead with the plastic bat we were using to break the pinata. People fell off the couch they were laughing so hard.


Opening gifts was a little rough.
This was the low point of the day. Things got much better once he opened his new batting machine.





2 comments:

ali said...

adorable. absolutely perfect for the little slugger.

Annette said...

I can't believe your little guy is 2! Time goes by so fast. Hope you guys are doing well!