Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Cowgirl and a Cat Lover.

This weekend we spent some time in the country with some of our dear friends. We are so glad we live a day closer to you guys.

(Photos courtesy of Jenny- More like I cut and pasted them from her blog to mine without her knowing.)

Finley was able to ride a "GIANT" horse for the first time. His name was Dude. I told her that when I was young I had a "GIANT" horse named Sampson. So now she is convinced that she is getting a horse, and a pink kitten once we move into our home. It was thrilling to see how confident she was around Dude. We shall see about buying a ranch...Tuck on the other hand, was more interested in getting unbelievably filthy and squeezing the cat to death than he was in the giant horse.


We were also able to spend the night with cousins Sarah and Jefferson. We ate some delicious black licorice ice cream from Farr Better Ice Cream Parlor across the street from the Ogden Temple. I would drive the hour it takes from my house to eat another cone of that delight. SOOOO good!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey if I was a good friend I'd actually email them to you, then you wouldn't have to copy and paste. I have a few more that I will send you.

I'm glad you're back to blogging a little more frequently.

Cindy said...

Wow! Finley looks like a natural on the horse and Tuck looks petrified. They are so cute. I am so glad you live closer can't wait to see you again soon. Love Grandma C