Finley's 2nd week of ballet was every bit as exciting as the 1st week. She had the option of choosing pink or black attire. Without hesitation I thought she would choose pink. She had her mind set on black everything and there was no changing it. Out of her whole class she was the only one in black, and she loved it that way.
It just kills me to see 6 darling 3 year olds concentrating so hard to point their toes. Finley loves her teacher and loves practicing her new moves at home. Finally she has someone to dance with. Tuck was getting sick and tired of being her only partner.

6 comments:
love it. she is so dang cute.... and where are you guys in utah? what the!!!
go get your lens fixed! She is making me want a daughter. Can I put Owen in ballet?
Looks like a budding Swan to us. Swans do come in black and white so we guess it's okay. Hugs to all. Oma Ginny und Opa Joe
She is so darling I love the one where she is concentrating so hard as she is on her tip toes....
She is so cute! Love the pictures!
I LOVE HER!!!!!! Yeas that was me completely SHOUTING!!!!
Post a Comment