I think Ali's pictures turned out really well. Since some of them were yours, I'm sure yours did too!Fun times!
good to know we are still in best friend status after living with you for a week! you guys have a good thing going out there. Next year we will have to meet up at the cannon family cabin for more good times.
You & Ali are making me want to MOVE THERE! It looks amazing!!! What a FUN trip!
I love you the pictures of Finley and Tucker are so cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think Ali's pictures turned out really well. Since some of them were yours, I'm sure yours did too!
Fun times!
good to know we are still in best friend status after living with you for a week! you guys have a good thing going out there. Next year we will have to meet up at the cannon family cabin for more good times.
You & Ali are making me want to MOVE THERE! It looks amazing!!! What a FUN trip!
I love you the pictures of Finley and Tucker are so cute.
Post a Comment