Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swimming Lessons


August was the month of Swimming Lessons (if you can call them that, its more like expensive water play). Our kids like most kids love the water, any water. Hose water, rain water, gutter water, fountain water, bath water, you name it if it has to do with water they are in heaven. So naturally August was their favorite month of the year. Fin had a class of her own this year, and Tuck and I were part of a mommy and me swim class. 65 dollars later (and still completely oblivious to the the fact that they would undoubtedly sink to the bottom of the pool like a sack of pennies if they fell in) they are more in love then ever with the deep blue. I have my hands full with these two water babies.



3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love that towel. I was going to call you Friday, but didn't. Cuz I'm awesome.

Oh and to answer your question, I upload my pictures through flickr. They look a million times better. It's kind of a pain, but well worth the extra step.

Cindy said...

What cute pics you will have to put them in a couple more lessons before they actually catch on. Have fun...

Amber21 said...

Hey Sis, Cute pictures I Love them I am in need of help on and with my Blog can you help me please. Love Amb.