Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday Amy!

I think we're to that point where it isn't cool anymore to say which birthday it is so I'll just leave it at that, Happy Birthday.

I love you.

If Finley could type I'm sure she'd say something like, "I love you, miss you" Since she thinks the 2 must go together like, "Magic word, please" rather than just "Please."

If Tucker could type I'm sure he'd say something like, "Mama, Dadeeeee, Ball."

7 comments:

ali said...

i love you and I miss you. they really do go together.

have a great 30 something b-day.

The Ringleader said...

Happy Birthday! You look fabulous for being an undisclosed age! Hope you had a great day.

Joseph and Virginia Cannon said...

Glücklich Geburtstag Amy!! Sorry we missed you last night when we tried to call. We hope you had a great day and keep it going. Love, Ginny and Joe

Angi said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was GREAT! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

Steph said...

I hope you had a great birthday Amy!!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one!

Roney Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!! You are now apart of the 3-0 club!!!