So far so good...
this new year has been good to me.
sprinkles cupcakes sent from a friend.
new kicks from nordstroms.
birthday wishes from across the globe.
the company of a great friend.
an attempted birthday celebration, to include a baskin robbins 31 flavors ice cream cake.
gifts, cards, texts (LOVED this one: "Wishing you a Star Wars Birthday May the 4th be with you".-thanx frances!), IMs, phone calls, fb messages, emails, comments, skypes, and loads & loads of hugs and kisses all to let me know i'm loved.
thank you and i love you too!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Another Year
Posted by
Amy
at
5/05/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am still having dreams about that frosting. I think I could eat it by the bowlful.
Happy Late Birthday! Glad to hear it was great! My husband is having fun with mustache may as well! Although I'm not really!
Hey pretty lady! Happy Birthday!!! Yes we are all moved in and yes we need to get together and hang out!! I am planning to take Mikaila to Pump it up next week wanna come?
Post a Comment