We spent Saturday out at the Coast in hopes of spotting some whales. No such luck, this was as good as it got.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Whale Watching
Posted by
Amy
at
4/01/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We spent Saturday out at the Coast in hopes of spotting some whales. No such luck, this was as good as it got.
Posted by
Amy
at
4/01/2009
5 comments:
Amy, your kiddies are so adorable. And you are always doing the most fun things. I love peeking in on your blog--its been awhile and I'm glad to get back caught up
So bummed we missed this.
Does Chad eat clams?
Also, Friday is looking like it might be sunny or at least dry, I say we head to the tulip festival if you're up for it.
you and chad were quite a sight between popped collars and pedal-pushers (chad)...I love it!
My favorite picture is the last one of tuck, leaning back and relaxing after a huge clam dinner!
It sure is fun to keep up with you on your blog. Keep it all coming! Big hugs to all. Oma Ginny und Opa Joe
You're at Doogers aren't you? We love that place. It's a tradition for us to drive all the way to seaside with Roberts parents just to go get some candy and eat at Doogers!
Post a Comment