Monday, April 13, 2009

Straight out of her mouth...


"O, Z, Y & H. A Letters. Letters Dad. My glass slippers. Cookies. Cookies for Dad. My cape. Hands, fingers. Jesus. Baby and Mom. And Treats, treats are the best. Green treats are best. I love them, I love them Dad."

We asked Finley if she wanted to send her grandparents (in Germany) a letter and of course she said yes. Then we asked her what she wanted to say and she replied literally with a few letters and then started naming things she saw around the kitchen.

The other day I was sitting on the couch reading a magazine when she came over and looked down at my legs. Noticing they were unshaven she said with a very alarmed tone,

Oh mom what is that?... What is on you legs, mom!
It's just hair Fin.
Oh mom that's gross we gotta get that stuff off, we gotta get that off right now! MOM!!!


Later that same week I handed her an apple. She asked me if the Wicked Witch had given it to me (we have been reading Snow White lately). I told her no, it's safe to eat. She said Oh, OK mom.

3 comments:

ali said...

I love the hairy legs comment. She would be really concerned about mine!

Scott-n-Allison said...

Absolutely perfect!

Roney Family said...

She is adorable. I love the cute little things kids say!!!