Sunday, April 26, 2009

tulips

Tulips & tulips and tulips... as far as my eye could see. The kids ran free for 2 hours and I loved letting them. I filled the whole memory card (all 479 slots) in my camera with washed out pictures. Only these 10 turned out. The sun was so bright I couldn't actually see what I was taking pictures of half the time. Fin slid down an enormous slide made out of PVC pipe, climbed through bails of hay got her face painted and took a pony ride. It was her 1st time on a pony and she LOVED it! Poor Tuck just sat in the stroller. I let him loose for photo opps.



6 comments:

ali said...

wow...if those are the only 10 that turned out, I'd say you got pretty lucky. Those are beautiful...even more than last year!

Angi said...

Crazy, darling kids!

brooklyn said...

oh my gosh. it's like another planet of color and cuteness that i didn't think existed here. wow.

Jessica said...

hey lady,
love the photos!! Especially love the 4th one. Your kiddos are so cute. I can't believe how much Finley has grown- she's so tall. Got your comment on my blog-thanks! I sort of know how to Skype...wanna do that?

Emily said...

Beautiful flowers...even more beautiful kiddos!

Joseph and Virginia Cannon said...

We love looking at all your pictures. It is so much fun to see all the adventures you are having. These grandkids are adorable and we sure miss them.
Love, Oma und Opa