Sunday, April 19, 2009

one week ago.


Easter is my very favorite holiday.
I love celebrating Christ's life.

We spent the week remembering His teachings and sharing them with the kids. This cutout was their favorite. On another night we listened and watched This clip of music. We had the classic egg hunt where we learned the story of Christ's last week of life. On Thursday (the night of the Last Supper) we had our own version of a traditional Near Eastern Supper. The kids loved it. We ate Mediterranean take out on scattered pillows next to a low table that Fin and I constructed in the family room. We ate lamb, hummus, rice, olives, pita, flat bread and baklava. Delish!


On Sunday we all came home after church to an Easter egg hunt that the Easter Bunny set up some time during priesthood.



3 comments:

Jenny said...

So I think I figured out where your kids picked it up at. (if you know what I am talking about) Tucks dr appt for his eye. that's where my baby got it. pediatrician offices are a cesspool.

Annette said...

Looks like your little ones had a great Easter!

ali said...

why does tuck look like he's 14 in that picture? I loved all your/sugardoodles ideas. maybe one year I'll have my act together enough to do something like that!