This week the ocean took over. I absolutely love the ocean, so it happened to be a GREAT week!
Story time at the Library on Tuesday was all about Pirates.
And so was the rest of our night.
We spent our weekend at Cannon Beach with friends.
It was completely beautiful weather.
We couldn't have picked a more beautiful day out at the coast.
Tide pools at haystack:
random Girl
Dead Crab
and giant star fish
random Girl
Dead Crab
and giant star fish
The Kiss

9 comments:
So cute of Fin at the end. I see sparks.
Also, I look old. Can't you photoshop me prettier or something? Sometimes 10 mega pixels doesn't equal better;)
love love love these pics. looks like some fun times. and the kids are adorable. and looks like you actually got a great family shot of you guys! :) miss you guys
Oh I am so jealous of where you live!! How beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had such a great time!
These pictures are adorable! I miss you guys sooo much!!
Looks like you got your family Christmas card picture!
Amazing photos! Super lucky kids!
Great photos! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
everytime i come to your site i'm blown away by your pictures! you're so talented!
Amy I Love all of these pictures that you put up and took :) Exspecially the one where Finley is Kissing the little boy so cute :)
I Love ya sis. I hope that everything is going well I had fun talking to you last night w/mom :)
xoxoxo
Post a Comment