Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines

We ate here for Breakfast


...And then Chad surprised us with this idea...


Needless to say they LOVE it!

Here are their names (compliments of Miss Fin):
clockwise
Box 1- Stripe & Mr. Lizard (in the bottom left hand corner)
Box 2- OA or just The Letter A
Box3- (the blue one) Orange
Box 4- Polkadot Dempsey

It's now day 3 and all fish are alive and thriving



I loved spending the day with my Valentines. Although a romantic night on the town (without the kids) would have been a welcomed change. I am reminding myself right now to enjoy the moment. One day these two will grow up, and oh how I love my babies!

8 comments:

ali said...

what a cute valentine's gift. oh how I suck at keeping fish alive! 3 days...you're doing great so far!

The Cannonballs said...

I love Tuckers face while looking at the fish!! Good job Chad! Happy Valentines day Cannons!

Mandy said...

There is a place downtown called Voodoo Donut that I've always wanted to try. I love sweets! Great idea with the fish tank I bet they kiddos love it!

Tracy said...

I love the names for the fish. Especially Orange.

Jen said...

So darling!!! Those babies of yours are scrumptious to say the least =).

Burke family said...

Looks like fun to me! I love the fish names Finley came up with - especially Orange for the Blue fish. That is too cute!

Roney Family said...

They do grow up so so fast! Looks like you had fun! Love the names she picked out!

Erica said...

I LOVE Sesame Donuts! I wish we could have some right now!