At the observation center we were caught off guard by some of the most powerful winds. All of the cars were rocking almost lifting with each gust. Chad's glasses were blown off and he didn't even realize it until we were inside the tower. I was blown into a parked car while I ran back to safety after taking this shot.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
nature's goodness
At the observation center we were caught off guard by some of the most powerful winds. All of the cars were rocking almost lifting with each gust. Chad's glasses were blown off and he didn't even realize it until we were inside the tower. I was blown into a parked car while I ran back to safety after taking this shot.
Posted by
Amy
at
10/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I love your top picture! It is a really good family picture. The falls are just beautiful.
YES! And you finally got a FANTASTIC family photo!
how's that first one for a family photo? I think it's a keeper. call me. I have some card ideas.
Those pictures are awesome, you guys are a good looking family!
You're really lucky to have gotten that first shot! It is so hard to get a decent family photo with kids this age!
Chad, I as right when I told yo to marry Amy 100 years ago. You two do make beautiful children.
You finally got the picture! I love it. I wish you were here to take our family photo. I am going to have John's cousin take it. But I think you would be the Best!!
Much better family portrait! I love multnomah falls its so amazing! Great shot of the Gorge too!
Love the pictures. What a beautiful place to live! A little jealous here! Your family picture turned out darling!
K. so i'm not the only one amazed by your family picture! i hope that was planned and intended for christmas cards because no one should be able to spontaniously look that good!!!
Oh man- all of your pictures make me miss our little home in Beaverton. That was a great neighborhood and this is such a beautiful time of year there. So about my quiet book... Chris travels every other week here, so let's just say I have a lot of time to work on projects. My mom had a quiet book for us when we were younger and I found her old pattern, made a few changes, and loved the result. I've seen a similar one on theideadoor.com though if your interested. Jordan loves it! We actually made it through the whole two hours of stake conference without even thinking about going out in the hall - pretty amazing, huh?
What great pictures of this hansome family and Multnoma Falls. You really live in a beautiful part of the world. We love you and miss you. Hugs and Kisses from Grandpa and Grandpa Ginny
Post a Comment