I wish I had my video camera. I told Finley not to bother the chickens, but who can resist, not her that's who. She was poking them with hay through the fence, and pulling at their feathers until... he (the white one) gave her a little peck on the lips. Scared her half to death, didn't leave a mark and was hysterical.
Hayrides, acres of open farmland, and a field full of pumpkins made our day out with the kids a breeze. I love where we live. I love this time of year. And I really love the people in my life.I couldn't get enough of little Holland. She is so sweet. I was so glad that Finley would have someone to play with for the week. Unfortunately home sweet home wasn't so completely sweet for the two of them this week. There were many more tears than I could have ever anticipated. Maybe one day the two of them will grow up and room together at college and be the best of friends. Strictly judging form this week...Maybe not.
(click on image above to enlarge it's pretty cute if I do say so myself!)While eating Mexican this week outside of Chad's office, Hill described the kids as;
Tuck: the glass is always full
Holland: the glass is always empty
Finley: takes the glass and smashes it against the wall just to see how you'll react
'bout sums it up

5 comments:
I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree..Ha Ha Ha. I wish you were close enough to play with my little monsters once in a while. We miss y'all
Looks like you've had a fun time with your friend in town! Love the pictures with all the pumpkins. And of Holland blowing on the weed (whatever those things are called)
Ah man, I sure miss Portland this time of year. It is so beautiful! I wish I was there to go to the pumkin patch and apple farm with you all. So fun!
I love all of the pumpkin pictures! Finley and Tucker are so cute! lol, that is so funny that Finley was poking the chicken. She probably thought it was really cool.
OK its been forever since Ive commented... Sorry busy moving and getting a new job and stuff. Anyways Bec is reading over my shoulder, and says "Dang where does she shop for all those cute clothes on those cute kids?!" So where do you shop? Now that we are back in the "West" and in a real city with real stores, we want to have kids as cute as yours. Well we think our kids are cuter of course but we are biased, but we at least want to dress them as cute as yours!
Post a Comment