We found it. Tumbleweed Boutique. A treasure trove of vintage delight. We also stumbled across this mural, the girls loved it, and so did I. Art is GOOD. I can't tell you how invigorating a day in the city is for me. I love all of the chaos and commotion that fill the streets. I love the diversity of the people, the food oh the food. We chowed down a basket of fish and chips followed by a decadent chocolate dingdong cake. I miss living a city life. I love the space and fresh air of the suburbs, (and can't really imagine raising 2 kids downtown) but the memories triggered by a day in the city put a smile on my face.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
In the city's center
Posted by
Chad
at
10/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am impressed with the mere fact that you are still able to carry that robust child of yours in that front pack! my shoulders can't handle two minutes of those things!
Post a Comment