
It might have been years of working retail during the holiday season that ruined it for me. I HATE trying to beat the crowds in search of the perfect gift during the month of December. SO, I got Fin's gift picked out last night! I think it's perfect (it also comes in a bermuda blue and natural finish). She would be on cloud 9 if it were a skate board. She's obsessed with those things. That's what all the neighbor boys ride around. "Mom, look cool skateboard mom...!" She'll most likely call this a skateboard anyway.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Dont spoil the Christmas surprise
Posted by
Amy
at
8/08/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Amy
that is a very cute bike.
since you mentioned your daughter is a fan of skateboards, may I be so bold as to suggest another gift idea? The children's book "Skateboard Mom."
Cheers,
Barb Odanaka
Laguna Beach, CA
www.skateboardmom.com
Post a Comment