Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I love Summer!


I love Summer Time & I love outdoor movies.
Can't wait to try THIS out.


I also love popcorn!!! Finley received this most scrumptious birthday surprise in the mail this weekend, a tin of popcorn bliss. We chowed this down this weekend during our Indiana Jones marathon. We know how badly you want to look better then us at the beach so we wont waste one morsel. Thanks Degraffs

I'm so addicted to this stuff I found this Popcorn Ball recipe @ good ole' Martha's site that needs some taste testing:

Ingredients

Makes about 56

  • 4 quarts popped popcorn
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 10 ounces marshmallows
  • 6 ounces white chocolate
  • 1/3 cup sliced almonds
  • Vegetable-oil cooking spray

Directions

  1. Sprinkle popcorn with salt. Melt butter in a large pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and chocolate; cook, stirring until melted.
  2. Remove from heat; stir in almonds and popcorn. Shape into balls using a 2-inch ice-cream scoop coated with cooking spray. Transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Let stand 30 minutes. Can be stored airtight up to 1 day.

1 comment:

ali said...

oh please...the hope of looking better than you at the beach was shot to hell a long time ago. bring on the popcorn baby...and don't hold the butter!