Wisteria has the most glorious buenos dias headboard. Mind you Finley still doesn't have a big girl bed to put it on yet (because she still sleeps in a crib) but wouldn't this be perfect!
And I also LOVE these Piccolo baby coins. I found them a while back. I desperately want to have them made of my two babies. You send the company a snapshot of your child and they etch it into the tiny silver coin and sting them around a thin chain. I hinted it to the Man in December. I told him that it would make a great mothers day gift, that day has come and gone...boo...
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Buenos Dias
Posted by
Amy
at
5/28/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Aim those are beautiful coins. I want some too of all our kids. How much? I love that head board too. You are always finding such beautiful things. I love it!!
Ash
Post a Comment