Lesson learned, when buying a car advertised on Craigslist do it quick. Both Cruisers we liked were gone the next morning. So we found another one and this time made a quick decision. Hope we weren't too hasty. I guess we'll give it 6 months and then we'll see. At this point all we really know is we could hang out at the local high school and pull some serious tail (at least according to Chad)! Here she is, our '93 Cruiser with more miles than we care to disclose (I guess our attempt to get into this millennium is going backwards)...
Friday, April 25, 2008
You snooze you lose.
Posted by
Amy
at
4/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats, welcome to the brotherhood of Landcruiser ownership. I don't have mine anymore, but there is still a bond that we can share. Let me know if you have any problems with the tires, I am really good at fixing flat tires!
way to go! love the car, perfect for oregon. how come no posts on the big orange monster i saw in utah? that car still makes me laugh. we wish we lived closer! come to dallas!!!!
Looks like a great car! I hope that it's easier for you to load and unload your precious cargo.
that is rad. stinkin rad.
Post a Comment