We celebrated the 2008 New Year at home with Grandma Cindy. We got Chinese take out from PF Changs, banged on pots and pans (@8:30pm) and threw lots of confetti. Fins favorite part were the helium balloons which she calls "bubbles" and sipping sparkling cider.
New years resolutions have never been high on my list of things I like, but this year I came up with one that I really hope I can accomplish. I read a quote by Henry David Thoreau where he said, "My greatest attribute is that I am content with what I have" I loved that philosophy. So this year I am going to work to become content with what I have and not NEED the WANTS.
Chad has resolved to get into Beach Shape by June.
Finley is going to Potty Train.
and
Tucker is going to grow and thrive.
We are so excited for the New Year and for the Tax return having 2 children will hopefully bring. My brother said, "Life will be GREAT in 2008" We certainly hope that it is!

2 comments:
I love the picture of Finley drinking sparkling cider. It looks like she's having her first taste of wine! Should I be reporting you guys to CPS?
THat is the best resolution that i have heard from anyone...to be content with what we have. I will work to do the same. What a cute family you have. I didn't realize that you had Tucker, I need to check your blog more often.
Post a Comment