
I'm always looking for ways to simplify my life. Flo helps me do just that. Finley has always hated to wash her hair. By using the "waterfall" created by Flo, I think she feels like she is more in control of rinsing. It has made washing her hair less of a battle.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This little device looks like a wonderful solution to a problem that I've had for years - washing Sunny's hair! She hates it. I actually was thinking about cutting her hair into a little bob because of all the heartache washing her hair seems to cause her. Perhaps I should hold off. Either way, I'm going to buy one of these.
This is why I visit your blog...I love it! Lucy just recently has started hating having her hair washed, so now she hates the bath too. I'm looking into this!
Post a Comment