Since we're having a tough time naming our soon-to-be-born baby boy we're opening it up to the masses. There's a Poll over to the right with a few names from the short list. However, if you'd like to suggest a name add it to the comments section of this post. For the integrity of this poll please try and vote only once... even if you are pulling for Hank or you think it might be funny if we actually named our kid Tucker just to see how that might morph into something more "creative" on the school playground.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Personally I love Tucker. (even though we all know the playground possibilities for that name) I just like the sound of Tucker and Finley...Tuck and Fin.
I also love Hank and Max. Those are on our list too. I think whatever you choose will be well-suited for your family. Good luck.
hi i am ali's friend and sometimes come to your blog. i am the friend that used to live in seattle. and if she every came up to visit you i was going to have her come up and see me or me come down to portland to see her...anyway that never happened. i have the same thoughts as ali. i think tucker and finley sound really cute together. we just had a boy and it was the hardest thing ever to name him. we talked about it constantly throughout the pregnancy and then still by day 4 of his life he was not named...anyway good luck.
I think that Tucker is the best match for Finley's name and I like it the best out of the ones listed. Other names I like that were eliminated by close family members: Powell, Tyler, Silas, Liam, and Cordell.
I know a woman named Hank and it actually suits her really well. She's kind of a cool lady, so she can pull it off.
I voted before I read this post. I too voted for Tucker. Don't get me wrong I am partial to Hank, but I thought Tucker and Fin was a good combo. Oh and according to Scott Hank can be a cruel name on the playground. You can be called Hankie, or you can make noises like geese. That was his big objection. O well he got over them.
Good luck
i personally like Dean the best. We have made fun of Chad liking Tucker for years now. If you name him tucker, you will have tuckelberryfin. or what rhymes with TUCKER???
we love you!!
Cortney
okay honestly I like the name Memphis its different and would still be cute with Finley. But if you dont like it go with Tucker, Tucker Cannon sounds good too!
I like Tucker and voted for it. I think it goes with Finely and is so cute! I can't wait to see what he looks like. I am so happy for your family.
Too late to vote?
How about Gern?
Gern Cannon
Chief Operating Officer
Mullets Across America
Hope you both are well.
rock on.
andu
Post a Comment