It has recently come to my attention that my husband loves blogging just as much as I do. Up until now he has been a silent blogger. A "Chick" past time no longer Chad has lots to say. So check the source from here on out to eliminate "author confusion". I probably won't be writing about body hair or sports highlights. But you all know who will. Happy Reading!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It was me, I was his inspiration!
have you been blog lurking, chad? Again...what is it that you do at work?
At any rate, we look forward to your "couples" blog to mix it up a bit. Most of these girlie-run blogs could use a little taste of testosterone.
One request...please no Sports Illustrated booby swimsuit shots. Keep it clean.
Here's to metrosexuals who blog!
Can't wait to hear what the chaddy boy has to say. Reagan has been writing in my blog also. And also other people in personating my husband.
I love husbands that get into this exciting extreme hobby for the wives. My Johnny is also really into it. Amy I really want to set up a web page exculsively for my husband. Could you help me? I can't wait to here Chaddy comments. I know they will crack me up. He is such a funny guy, alot like me. You know it. Love Ya
Ashes
Chad doing something makes it more of a chicks past time just like listening to country music,and watching the real OC.
-Tyler
Post a Comment