We took this picture last year when we went to the Portland Children's Museum.Autumn is my favorite season of the year.
Here are some of my fall favorites.
1. window shopping downtown while sipping a starbucks caramel apple cider
2. making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
3. picking apples (my favorite are honey crisp) from the apple farm and then making caramel apples
4. taking pictures of the fall leaves
5. hot chocolate and hayrides out to pick pumpkins
2. making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
3. picking apples (my favorite are honey crisp) from the apple farm and then making caramel apples
4. taking pictures of the fall leaves
5. hot chocolate and hayrides out to pick pumpkins

2 comments:
This is a glorious time of year. would be a lot better if we had that kind of scenery to enjoy.
oh well, I make up for it with my intake of pumpkin everything...cookies, cakes, bars, pies, and bread. mmmm.
I've been loving the leaves changing colour this year. It's been really gorgeous here. There's a big, beautiful acreage just down the road from us that has these glorious, mature trees with leaves in red, orange, gold, and green. And everywhere I turn there is a pumpkin patch in our town. I'm trying to decide which one to take the kids to this weekend. I love fall too.
Lucas was eating his broccoli tonight and he as he held up to pieces of broccoli he says to me "Mummy look, a tree with lots of leaves and a tree with almost none, which one is the tree in autumn?" I guess he was testing my knowledge of the seasons. Then, Sunny dips her broccoli in sour cream and says "Look Mummy, Snow!"
Post a Comment