Just when you think winter's over we get slammed...Sunny one minute Snowy the next. I don't know how I am ever going to get used to the weather conditions here in Utah.
I decided last month that I was going to teach our kids how to ski. I googled some how to videos and up the Canyon we went. Turns out it takes a lot of patience. We have been spending Saturdays up in Park City riding the Gondola and taking our kids down the beginner runs. They are loving it, and so am I. It sure beats looking out our window wishing the snow would melt. Hopefully next year we can all be skiing the slopes together.
Kids ski free up at the Canyons.

I decided last month that I was going to teach our kids how to ski. I googled some how to videos and up the Canyon we went. Turns out it takes a lot of patience. We have been spending Saturdays up in Park City riding the Gondola and taking our kids down the beginner runs. They are loving it, and so am I. It sure beats looking out our window wishing the snow would melt. Hopefully next year we can all be skiing the slopes together.
Kids ski free up at the Canyons.


She was a pro. After 2 runs she didn't want my help any more.
I heard her chant as she skied past me, "I'm a teenager!...I'm a teenager!"
I heard her chant as she skied past me, "I'm a teenager!...I'm a teenager!"


This little one closed the run.
She wanted to be the very last one on the mountain.
Now off to get some hot chocolate!



4 comments:
wow! these pictures actually make the misery of winter look enjoyable!
Fun! Finley and Tucker seem so young to be skiing, but I guess I was about Finley's age when my mom taught me. I remember feeling so grown up! I love the pictures. Wish we were there to see them in action!
I miss you guys! What happened to you being at my house every time I came home? Good thing summer *cough snow cones* are coming soon! :)
Look at you hotty mommy in your chic sunglasses =).
Post a Comment