
I loved mothers day this year so I didn't want to leave it out. We started the weekend with the walk for the cure. Chad's mom grandma Dixie died 8 years ago from breast cancer. Since then we've walked. The streets and sidewalks were smothered in pink. Inspirational to say the least, and no his mustache did not slow him down... We finished in good time. After the race we had a delicious french toast brunch at our place after with the whole clan. Living close to family is awesome.
On Sunday I felt extra loved. My girl beaded me a bracelet in Sunbeams, and my boy had his picture taken in his Sunday best. Then the UPS man gave me flowers. One great weekend!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Remembering Mom
Posted by
Amy
at
11/17/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun that y'all run these, too! I've gone for the past few years. It's such a cool experience - I always end up laughing a lot and crying just a little.
Post a Comment