Burgers have become a thing of the past. For anyone who knows my husband that is a miraculous statement in and of itself. Since Chad's unfortunate landslide of hospital visits we have re-committed to eating a little bit better. We grew our first garden ever (it was rough). This is the best it ever looked.

We blame our gardens awfulness on bad soil. I did get a lot of great gardening tips off you tube. Speaking of GREAT internet clips here is the funniest rendition of Chad's 911 call I have ever seen. It is his experience to a T. When Chad got hit with pancreatitis he was home alone. The kids and I were out of town and it was early on a Sunday morning. He was in so much pain he couldn't drive himself to the hospital so he call 911 and told them he would leave the door unlocked, the dog was friendly, and that they could find him passed out on the couch. Poor guy. Earlier that month he drove himself into the hospital at 4:00 in the morning when he had a gallbladder attack (he had it removed that afternoon). See why we grew the garden.





2 comments:
LOL Tell em ur SHOT!!! We miss you guys =).
I laughed so hard watching this!Good to see updates miss you guys so wish you still lived here;)
xoxo Hadfields
lets get together at christmas time we will be in town
Post a Comment