Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lunchtime conversations


Its been a cozy week. Chad had surgery on Tues. to remove his gallbladder and so he has been home from work recuperating. That meant lunchtime all together which very rarely happens in our home. On Thursday this is how the conversation went.

Fin: Dad thirty-one is so old is that why your tummy is so big... I can only say llellow (yellow) right when I'm 31... We learned about Jesus in primary, at the bottom of his church there were lots of opossums (apostles).

Then tuck pulled a finger full of poop out of his diaper and wiped it on the table.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hilarious! I can just imagine it. So good to see pictures of you guys again. Tucker has grown so much- he really is a little man now. Patience and I were wondering if you'd ever blog again...and yay!! you are! Miss you friend....oh the fun we'd have if we lived in the same city!

Mandy said...

Oh I've missed you blogging...Oh wait I don't do that either!! Tuck is so grown up I can't believe it! I love Fin and her dress up. Classic moment at the table, you know because that would never happen here (insert sarcasm)