an Eastery Weekend it was indeed.
Friday was the Easter Basket hunt, and Lasagna Dinner (so scrumptious) at papa Joe's and Grandma Ginny's
Saturday was Easter Egg Dyeing, baskets, egg hunt, and Delicious Ham Dinner with my parents.
Sunday the Easter Bunny came in the early morning and surprised the kids with treats, and then it was off to Aunt Donna's for Easter brunch, and another Easter prize hunt.
By Sunday afternoon the kids had had enough I even heard one of them say to their mom, "please mom, no more Easter."
Coveted Easter Lion
grew to enormous proportions when submerged in water
grew to enormous proportions when submerged in water

3 comments:
I'm so sad I missed you. It was my first weekend away from the kids since Kayson was born!!! We are coming back down the weekend of the 12th in June...why you ask??? That's when you guys get a Sephora down there in Utah LOL!!! Miss you guys like crazy and I have your porta crib sheet. I even brought it down with me hoping to see you =). You guys look like you are having so much fun. Talk to you soon! Love ya! =)
Post a Comment